FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Kalanchoe Beauties

Friday, February 22, 2013

Kalanchoe Beauties

 Must be a Kalanchoe kind of Friday! 

Rose Kalanchoes
There are many varieties  and colors of Kalanchoes. Vanessa over at nifty thrifty things posted her Kalanchoe pictures at Floral Friday's and provided
some great facts about them, so I won't bore you with more facts. I already had my pictures ready and since mine are different I decided to post my Kalanchoe pictures as well.
When I lived up north, I would buy Kalanchoes especially in the winter and would always hope that they would continue to bloom all year. Yeah, right! 

However, in Florida, just like the roses, they love it here. They will die after blooming, but will come back and bloom again and again. 

This particular variety are different from the normal variety in that they look like little roses. If you have seen any of my other pictures, you know that I love roses, so these would definitely be a must have. I love these tiny little clusters of "rose buds".

Rose Bud Kalanchoes

Although I think I like them best when they just begin to bloom, they are still beautiful at full bloom as well. 

Rose Bouquet Kalanchoes

It's hard to believe that they are the same Kalanchoes that Vanessa posted. Aren't flowers just gorgeous! I love them all! 

Linking to these parties:
  Copy this image and its link to place on your blogWeekly Top Shot #71Ni Hao Yall

17 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Joy,
      Thanks for commenting on my flowers. Have a great weekend.
      Bev

      Delete
  2. Oooh, these are wonderful, Bev!! I love the way they look (much more than the ones I posted, hehe)!
    And yes, they do resemble roses a lot! Beautiful!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my {floral friday} post!
    I hope you're having a fantastic weekend!
    xo! Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanessa,
      It is always nice to find something a little bit different than the usual That is why I picked these. Thanks for the lovely comment.
      Have a great weekend,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the sweet comment.
      Hope you are having a great weekend,
      Bev

      Delete
  4. really beautiful images!!!
    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting and stopping by. Have a great weekend,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. SO beautiful, very delicate looking, love the pinks... Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #71!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madge,
      Thanks for commenting and hosting the Weekly Top Shot. It is always so enjoyable to see what others photograph.
      Hope you are having a great weekend,
      Bev

      Delete
  6. They're gorgeous and they come in so many beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the great thing about flowers, all the varieties. Sometimes I wish I could have one of each. :)
      Bev

      Delete
  7. I would love some of these flowers! They are special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These have become one of my favorites. They are right outside my window as I write this post so I get to enjoy them a lot.
      Hope you are having a great weekend,
      Bev

      Delete
  8. Thanks for always commenting and hosting Weekend Flowers. I always look forward to sharing and seeing what others share.
    Hope you are having a great weekend,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink is definately my favorite color in flowers!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is just something about pink that is so lovely and sweet.
      Thanks for stopping by,
      Have a great week.
      Bev

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...