FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Signs, Signs, Unusual Signs

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Signs, Signs, Unusual Signs

Last weekend, we spent it at our home north of Orlando, in a town called Eustis. Although our home is not in the country, there are many orange groves and horse farms in the surrounding area. As we were driving around on Saturday, I saw these two signs that caught my eye. 

I have never seen a speed limit sign that had 5 miles per hour on it. Maybe you have in your area! 

Speed limit sign with 05 miles per hour
As we continued on our drive, we spotted this next sign.

Professional Dirt Service sign

My husband and I looked at each other and said, "professional dirt service". It is great to see that there are all sorts of job opportunities and all you need is to be creative in your advertising.

There are so many great signs out there, have you found any that caught your eye? 

Linked up to this party:

Rurality Blog Hop #3

12 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. Just thought they were cute.
      Bev

      Delete
  2. That's slow for sure! Can you even drive a car at that speed??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I can walk that slow either. It was just too funny.
      Thanks for commenting,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Last time I saw a 5 mph speed limit sign was when we lived on an air force base. I didn't know they existed in the real world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even remember having 5 mph signs when I was a kid, and that has been awhile. It was news to me.
      Didn't know they had 5 mph on an air force base either.
      Bev

      Delete
  4. Wonderful observations♫ I have not seen the 05 sign, but sometimes it's needed in our busy neighborhood! Here's my Rurality effort: http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/02/tic-tac-toe-skyscapes.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had not seen a 5 mph sign either and I agree that it would work in my neighborhood as well. People go way too fast!
      Thanks for commenting,
      Bev

      Delete
  5. These are great finds! Love the Dirt Service sign. That's a good one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for liking the dirt sign as well. It just made me laugh.
      Have a great weekend,
      Bev

      Delete
  6. 5mph, that's r.e.a.l.l.y slow... Thank you for joining in 'Rurality Blog Hop #3' Hope to see you next Wednesday for #4...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to be part of the Rurality Blog Hop. What a great way to see so many lovely pictures of the country side. Glad I could contribute.
      Have a great weekend,
      Bev

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...