FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Calm Before the Storm

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Calm Before the Storm

It's Wednesday and Florida and many parts of the east coast are preparing for hurricane Matthew. You probably have heard the saying, "the calm before the storm". Well, I can tell you that is the scenario here today. I just took this picture off my back deck toward my barn and you can see how sunny it is. Check out those blue skies. 


Eclectic Red Barn: Calm before Matthew arrives



This scenario will not be the same tomorrow. Lots of wind and rain. For now I am enjoying this beautiful day and hope everyone is prepared and the storm veers out to sea. 

Be prepared, be cautious, and be safe.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...